Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Goals: September

This past month I tried something different - I actually WROTE OUT what I wanted to accomplish during the month.  Some of the goals were small, some large - but I wanted to maintain an actual record of what I would be accomplishing during the month. 

With that being said - let's evaluate.

August Goals
1. Email Julie pictures from her bridal shower.  (I had put this off and finally uploaded theme to the computer!)
2. Email Kristin pictures from the wedding.  (Same story different time - I don't know why these things linger around.)
3. Start lit search for a paper I am working on at work (Eh, this was started and then the project date was pushed back.)
4. Have a fantastic time with the Fam with they visit. (Done and Done!)
5. Have a fantastic time in Boston at M and J's wedding. (so.much.fun.)
6. Strive to exercise 3 times a week. (total fail - I was good at the beginning of the month but with trips and family in town staying with us - this was hard.)

Now on to next month...

September Goals
1. Strive to exercise 3 times a week.
2. Finish my current knitting project.
3. Scrapbook the remaining misc. items in my box.
4. Start “Smart Women Finish Rich” and actually complete the book exercises.
5. Have a fantastic time at the shore during our mini-vacay!

No comments:

Post a Comment