Tuesday, April 6, 2010

77. Go on a date with J once a month. (March 2010)

On March 27th, J, J's sister K, her boyfriend L, and I decided to venture out in the below normal temperatures to view the Tim Burton exhibit at MoMA.
First of all, I love MoMA. I love all the crazy awesome pieces of art there. I love the architecture of the building.

Secondly, I love Tim Burton and his crazy self.
So for me, this outing was a win-win topped off with some delicious Indian Buffet from Bombay Place in between sculptural and photography viewings.
The exhibit itself was amazing with many pieces coming from Burton's private collection. Also included was an entire room full of movie memorabilia ranging from Batman's mask from Batman Returns to sketches of the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland. Overall - this was an awesome exhibit - well worth the 8:00am wake-up and $4 Starbucks coffee to get me going on a Saturday. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment