Saturday, April 24, 2010

71. Make 80 new recipes.

A few weeks ago I tried a new recipe from my girl Ray Ray and boy, did I pick a good one - we made RR's 30 Minute Stuffed Young Zucchini.
Sauteing the mushrooms and onions!

One of my favorite parts of this recipe was the yummy bread stuffing.  We chose to use a piece of my Dad's fresh home baked bread.
Yum!

After toasting the bread, buttering it, and throwing it in the food processor with the basil leaves - it looked like this.  Oh, and it smelled heavenly.


The zucchini were hollowed out and sprinkled with olive oil, and salt & pepper to prepare them for the filling. 

After filling the zucchini with the veggies and bread mixture - they looked like this.  They were ready for the oven and I was ready to eat them.


The final product! I wouldn't change anything about this recipe.  The sweetness of the bread and butter balanced perfectly with the tanginess from the veggies.  An overall win! 


No comments:

Post a Comment