#30. Learn to knit and make a scarf.
My wonderful co-worker Loretta taught me how to knit. I am in the process of completing my first project - a warm, sky blue scarf for myself.
#35. Learn to make my own laundry detergent.
I found a website with 10 different recipes for homemade laundry detergent. I started amassing the supplies for one of the basic recipes. I need a few more things and a free saturday afternoon to figure this one out.
#49. Organize iTunes account.
Renaming all weird file names. This will take a long time...
#57. Transfer all information from old laptop and desktop to My Mac.
I transfered my information from my laptop - but it needs to be organized.
#75. Make a recipe binder.
I created a template for the recipes. I will consider this one completed when I have 15-20 recipes in each of the 7 dividers. (side dishes, appetizers, main dishes...)
No comments:
Post a Comment