Sunday, August 29, 2010

72. Bake 10 kinds of sweet treats.

I recently became involved with a wonderful organization Operation Baking GALS, which is a group of volunteers who stir, pour, and bake homemade treats to be sent oversees to our heroic military men and women.  We GALS, which stands for Give A Little Support, bake to show support and send a little bit of the USA to remind them how much we appreciate all they do for us everyday.

For my first package, I included some store bought goodies as well as Brown Sugar Cookies and a loaf of homemade Zucchini Bread. (I even made another loaf with chocolate chips for J!)

Both turned out fantastic!
Yummy cookie batter.
All the cookies - packed and ready to go.
Packed and ready to go - Zucchini Bread, cookies, 
trail mix bars, tuna packs, oatmeal, and hot chocolate packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment