Wednesday, May 26, 2010

72. Bake 10 kinds of sweet treats.

This past weekend our good friend M and J came for a short visit.  We didn't really do anything other than eat really yummy diner food and bake - both of much made for great catching-up activities. 

Since M has celiac's disease - we needed a batter that was gluten free.  Since I don't readily have potato starch or soy flours in my cupboards - it was Target to the rescue.  Surprisingly there were a lots of gluten-free cake batters to choose from - but I went with my girl Betty.

I am so glad I did - because these bad boys turned out wonderfully.

If no one had told me these were gluten-free - I would have no idea.  They were that good.  

Needless to say there were no leftovers from this batch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment