Saturday, April 3, 2010

50. Figure out how to organize the "things that have no home” drawer in kitchen.

I have been really bad with blogging this month.  Like really bad.  Everyday I login onto to blogger and I have 6-7 pending posts I start writing, stop because I need to download pictures, and never finish.  Add to that this death cold I have been fighting and the renovations completed to our apartment and that pretty much sums up the past month.  Fun stuff right?  

This is where #50 comes into play. I regret not taking a picture of our disorganized drawer, but imagine that everything in this bag below was just thrown in the drawer all willy-nilly like, because that's exactly what happened.  That's the level of disorganization we're dealing with folks.


Here is a picture of the new drawer. I love me some new-cabinet smell.

Post organization.

After getting rid of roughly 483 dried-up pens and 38 takeout menus - we arrived at a level of organization which J and I can maintain.  I used some older containers and boxes to create dividers and compartments.  Oh and two old shot glasses to store the paper-clips and rubber-bands.  I hate when those sink to the bottom of the drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment