Tuesday, March 2, 2010

77. Go on a date with J once a month. (February 2010)

For Valentine's Day - J and I headed to our favorite neighborhood restaurant Amelia's


For Love Day - Amerlia's suprised us with a few items not on their regular menu. 

J and I split a caraf of their fabulous sangria.  J had a fabulous steak while I dined on miso glazed sea bass. yum.  We even ordered a delicious (and huge!) brownie sundae with all the toppings and then returned home to promptly fall asleep while watching the olympics.  I blame it on the food coma :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! PS, when you plan your #2, keep me posted. I've been in LA long enough to know the best Mexican eats and thrift stores :) I grew up on Long Island too, so #5 will make you a very happy girl!

    ReplyDelete